Beyond-Metaljonus Beyond-Metaljonus

What it reminds me of.

When I hear this song. From the start it just sounds like the heat of a desert as you see a giant force of military tanks and helicopters coming into view, leaving a giant dust cloud behind them. Then when the fast part starts they start taking fire and are fighting back through a crowded town full of gun fire and explosions. And then at 1:18 with that pause, I can just imagine the camera shifting to a blank sky where you see a bunch of B-52 bombers slowing rolling in and starting their bombing run. And once the song picks it's tempo up again, you can just FEEL the troops running from the immanent carpet bombing and trying to find cover. Then at 2:45 and on wards you can see the good troops coming out to the wreckage and them shouting and cheering thinking they won. But at 3:08 thats when large heavily armored tanks come and open fire upon the troops again.

I know I might be the only one. But this is just how I imagine the song would look like.

FFX - Before the Storm FFX - Before the Storm

So many memories.

So many amazing memories. I love this. Its beyond epic. Final Fantasy X was the game of my childhood. I have strong emotions attached to all the music in the game. I am so happy that I found this. Makes me feel happy again. Thank you sir.

A Lonely Journey A Lonely Journey

I love it!

I love it! What game did it get used in? I would like to go see that game.

Forever Journey Forever Journey

This reminds me of Final Fantasy.

I have no idea why but this REALLY reminds me of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. I love this sound and it would go PERFECT with most games. Keep up the amazing work.

Epicness(Final)-Metaljonus Epicness(Final)-Metaljonus

All my 5/10 are belong to this

This truly an amazing piece of music. You sir are a genius.

On a sidenote OMG YOUR NAME IS JON!!!1!1 mine too :D